Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Henry-the giant pumpkin grower 2026-10-

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Ken D.

Connecticut, USA

I can't wait to see that one too! Good luck Woody!

10/2/2026 8:21:22 AM

big moon

Bethlehem CT

Good Luck Woody! That is a contender for sure!! I love the shape of it! Its giving off some heavy vibes!

10/2/2026 8:25:13 AM

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

What a beast! Good luck Woody!!

All the old timers are stopping growing. Daletas was telling me he's probably done growing too.:( He has good reason, but it's still hard seeing all these guys I've looked up to for so many years stop growing.

10/2/2026 11:23:31 AM

Total Posts: 3 Current Server Time: 10/2/2026 5:28:09 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.