Home What's New Message Board
BigPumpkins.com
Select Destination Site Search

Message Board

 
Grower Diary Comments

Subject:  Comments - Henry-the giant pumpkin grower 2026-10-

Grower Diary: View Diary

Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List

From

Location

Message

Date Posted

Little Ketchup

Grittyville, WA

Looks good. I like the Russian doll shape... Maybe there are some other pumpkins inside it.

10/1/2026 11:34:26 PM

Ken D.

Connecticut, USA

Let's go Henry!

10/2/2026 8:20:32 AM

So.Cal.Grower

Torrance, Ca.

Good luck Henry and what a year you had!! So many ups and downs! Hopefully she goes heavy for you!!!

Next year stay on the chemicals ( talk to Woody ) and spread as much mustard powder as you can afford to help push all those nasty diseases we deal with throughout the season. I spread 4 bags this past season and hit a personal best even with all the disease I have.

Good luck!!

10/2/2026 11:13:50 AM

Total Posts: 3 Current Server Time: 10/2/2026 5:28:09 PM
 
Grower Diary Comments      Return to Board List
  Note: Sign In is required to reply or post messages.
 
Top of Page

Questions or comments? Send mail to Ken AT bigpumpkins.com.
Copyright © 1999-2026 BigPumpkins.com. All rights reserved.