Grower Diary Comments
|
Subject: Comments - BrianC 2026-09-30
Grower Diary: View Diary
|
|
|
|
From
|
Location
|
Message
|
Date Posted
|
| Ken D. |
Connecticut, USA
|
Hang on baby! Fingers are crossed for you.
|
10/1/2026 7:10:20 AM
|
| big moon |
Bethlehem CT
|
I have seen a lot of pumpkins doing this, this season. Maybe its in the newer genetics?
|
10/1/2026 7:18:55 AM
|
| BrianC |
Rexburg, Idaho
|
I don't know. one of my 2 did it last year and forced me to pick it early. This year both of mine have cracks. The other one dried out and no further issues. This one just wants to get bigger. Of course it is huge and a personal best so is it a size thing?
|
10/1/2026 7:25:39 AM
|
| NY GROWER |
Upstate New York
|
I have got used to seeing these, genetics from the 2731 Stelts seem to favor late season crackers, add on some potassium and they get worse, topped with a little water right at the end and they get scary! Keep a fan on them and good luck at the scale. It’s pumpkin braille, it says big heavy pumpkin !
|
10/1/2026 7:37:06 AM
|
| Don Crews |
Lloydminster/AB
|
I have that too. Thats just there to keep us alert and awake until the weekend.
|
10/1/2026 10:33:01 AM
|
| Total Posts: 5 |
Current Server Time: 10/2/2026 5:28:13 PM |